< iStitch
Thursday 17 December 2015
Sew Advent 2015 - Day 17





We are now on Day 17 of the iStitch Designs Sew Advent 2015 SAL - December is certainly moving quickly! As you can see since Day 12, when I last posted here, a Spanish Christmas (Navidad) has been added and then three blocks, two with tiny robins and the other with candles, holly and berries  plus two bands in white. I hope everyone is enjoying watching this design evolve as much as I have had in stitching it. I had thought of finishing it as a bell pull and ordered a 'very small' which with stars hardware but as you can see there was nothing 'very small' about it so I shall be re-thinking my finish.  




Thanks for visiting
Take care



Labels: ,

 
|


1 Comments:


  • On 17 December 2015 at 18:59, Blogger Marie

    What a wonderful design idea! I love the blue fabric/white stitching…beautiful.

    I don't know what size your piece finishes to but there is a Santa bell pull that will hold up to 4 1/2" of fabric:

    http://cloudwww.thesilverneedle.com/charlandsterlingcrossstitchandquiltcharms.php