< iStitch
Sunday 29 July 2012
Has it really been so long since I posted?





I cannot believe that it has been over six weeks since I last posted! I was called into work to cover the holiday period. It was good to see my friends and colleagues and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. I am not saying that I would like to work full-time again but the odd times here and there are good! 

This unfortunately meant that I have not been stitching much although I have been working on some new iStitch Designs. Some of these will be released at the Baltimore Trade Show so you might see my designs popping up at your LNS! How exciting is this?

Above is the little progress I have made on Gertrud Eckhardt 1902. 





I received an email from Barbara of Barb's Ramblings with a picture of her version of Sew Strawberry Fields. Barbara stitched this over 1 on 28ct even weave and finished it as a really beautiful pillow. I love her photo shoot setup with a model blackbird and a real blackbird's feather!




I also heard from Brenda of Time to Xstitch with a picture of her version of Sew Pretty in Pink. Brenda stitched this 1*2 on 32ct white Belfast linen with HDF Murmurs of Pink Premium silk thread. She finished it as a very beautiful stitching bag for her friend Pat from Las Vegas - how lucky is Pat to receive such a lovely gift?

A big thank you to both Barbara and Brenda for allowing me to post pictures here. Both have posted more pictures of their finishes on their respective blogs so please take time to visit. 

If you have an iStitch Design finish and would like to have them published here, please email a picture and details of materials used and a link to your blog (if you have one) as I am happy to showcase them. My email address can be found on my profile.


Both Sew Strawberry Fields and Sew Pretty in Pink are still available to purchase *here* or click on the CHARTS button on the sidebar. Charts are individually listed on the sidebar for a quick link to each chart.

Thanks for visiting - enjoy the weekend
Take care



Labels: , , ,

 
|


3 Comments:


  • On 30 July 2012 at 10:44, Blogger Yuko

    Hi Carol, how have you been doing?
    I'm sorry that I haven't been replying you...
    I'm watching Olympic games on the TV, and really want to visit London again!!!

    Take care and have a lovely summer!

    xxoo

     
  • On 3 August 2012 at 16:23, Blogger Meari

    Welcome back. As always, your stitching looks beautiful. When you finish stitching them do you display them?

    The projects the other ladies submitted are very pretty!

     
  • On 6 August 2012 at 01:41, Blogger Catherine

    Good to see a post from you!!
    Love the pics of the finishes ~ it's always so fun to see what stitcher's come up with, isn't it?
    I hope to be attending the show in Baltimore with the ladies from my LNS ~ I'll be looking for your patterns!! Will you be there?